Tuesday 1 November 2011

Tunnel Of War!!!*

Yeyyyy* Happy happiness! Just got the first track i ever wrote back from the wonderful producer Akabaz! I recorded it a while back but his studio was being being refurbished, so the edit and mastering couldn't be finished..

I think its the most personal track for me, because it was at the very beginning, when i started putting pen to paper, also the sound is so raw, must admit i think my vocals have improved in the last year since i recorded it* but its nice to hear progression:) AkaBaz is a drum n bass producer, so he was really trying something new with me..also creating what i wanted..rather than what he likes? if that makes sense.. Well he hit the nail on the head for me and it gave me shivers..so i hope it does the same to you!*

No comments:

Post a Comment